Have you suffered from bullying at work?
Do you need to find a way to stop it before it ruins your career and life?
Would you like to learn how to be stronger and more confident?
Bullying is something that almost everyone experiences at some stage in their lives, whether at school, from siblings or in social settings. When bullying takes place at work however, it can become much more serious as it has the potential to impact on your financial situation if it causes you to leave your job. The best thing is to confront it, but where do you even start?
Inside the pages of this book you will find the answers you’ve been looking for that will help you to:
- Become more introspective
- Remain polite but firm at all times
- Learn not to take things personally
- Seek guidance from co-workers or managers
- Choose some neutral ground to have a chat
- Tackle the issues head on
- Offer a way to resolve the problem
- And much more…
Dealing with bullies is a challenge for many who do not seek or enjoy confrontation. But it is vital for your own sanity and career prospects that you face it and deal with it effectively.
This book will give you the tools you need to do that.