How To Relieve Muscle Spasms And Body Aches Naturally Without Spending A Fortune By Going To The Kinesitherapist.
Do you feel like you are tired ALL the time? Is your hair loss affecting your confidence? If there was a safe, easy and quick way to get back your energy and help with your hair growth, would you be up for it? Well look no further because the revolutionary way has arrived and it’s called Red Light Therapy!
Red light therapy is a therapeutic technique that will use red low-level wavelengths of light to treat a variety of health conditions. It has been known to help with persistent wounds, scars, wrinkles, weight loss, and more. You don’t need to starve yourself on low calorie diets in order to lose weight or even spend hundreds on fat loss pills anymore.
Here is a fraction of the info from the book:
• Discover the one thing you should never do after your Red Light Therapy
• Chapter 12: Red Light Therapy for Weight Loss — page 79
• Chapter 13: Red Light Therapy for Reduced Inflammation and Helping with Arthritis— page 83
• Chapter 14: Red Light Therapy to Slow the Aging Process— page 89
• Discover whether Red Light Therapy is for you or not
• Chapter 15: Red Light Therapy for Cancer-page 95
• Chapter 16: Red Light Therapy for Blood Flow— page 99
• Chapter 17: Red Light Therapy for the Health of Your Muscles— page 105
• Chapter 18: Red Light Therapy to Help with Depression and Bipolar Disorder— page 117
• Chapter 19: Red Light Therapy for Your Thyroid Health— page 125
• A few simple tricks to potentially expedite your RLT therapy benefits
Join A-list celebrities like Chrissy Teigen, Kate Hudson or even Kourtney Kardashian who has been using the Red Light therapy technology and are still using it to this day and reaping its many benefits such as increased immunity, less fatigue and improved sleeping.
A 2014 study found that the therapeutic technique led to reduced muscle strength loss, less muscle soreness, and fewer range-of-motion impairments for up to 4 days after exercise. A more recent 2018 study also proved that RLT both before and after exercise reduces knee muscle fatigue. Even if you failed losing weight before on diets and exercises, you will succeed with RLT because it’s passive and does not require crazy efforts from you to work.
So if you want to feel more energized upon waking up and want your body aches gone then look no further and click the “add to cart” button. You will be thankful you did!
Disclaimer: I never heard of Mr Whitten or Sloan before. I only did when checking the reviews on other books on same topic and at that point I had already finished writing mine. My book was not published for several months (close to a year) because I was scared of all the hate of the other reviews. that I feel we should not act this way as the more opinions we get on a subject, the better we can be informed on it. Criticizing others because they write on same book topic is like trying to silence other doctors because you only want info from just one person. We should not encourage a monopoly. I apologize beforehand if part of my book resemble his (which is inevitable since we are writing on same topic). Thank you for reading.