K Dale Richardson

Excerpts from "If You Can't Beat 'em, Become Them

Слухати в додатку
About 2% of adults enjoy certain significant benefits and rewards because of active business ownership that the other 98% are missing. This book is written for all honest, regular, hard-working people to significantly increase in prosperity, security, and wealth by taking advantage of a unique organizational structure and business system founded upon principles of equitable-interest ownership and mutual responsibility.

Here you can keep the security of your current job as you achieve for yourself and your family a better now, a brighter future, and a more secure retirement through equitable-interest business ownership - within a business that works in harmony with your current career, in support of your current employer, doing things for which you probably already share responsibility wherever you work – not for a mere “pat-on-the-back” or token rewards, but to develop your primary source of financial net worth over time.
Author's Republic
Author's Republic
Рік виходу видання
Уже прочитали? Що скажете?
Перетягніть файли сюди, не більш ніж 5 за один раз