Are you a healthcare provider who wants to go above and beyond to transform patients’ lives? Do you want to be respected as a leader in your field? Can you imagine working with passion and purpose every day despite organizational demands? Do you have a desire to grow professionally?
This is a practical and intuitive guide for current and future healthcare providers who want to communicate with dignity, empathy, and compassion.
Discover how to develop strong communication skills and lead your patients to their highest level of recovery function and independence.
In Communication is Care you will find out how to:
1. Define and align your purpose.
2. Practice with compassion and empathy.
3. Listen presently and completely.
4. Guide from a place of integrity.
5. Empower patients to be their own advocates.
6. Focus on solutions, not barriers.
7. Create a safe therapeutic environment.
8. Prevent unnecessary conflict.
9. Reflect and grow with impact.